For those individuals who need assistance in managing their Social Security and other benefits, Helping Hearts Payee Service provides oversight through serving as a representative payee to do monthly budgeting and bill pay, negotiation with creditors, protecting against fraud / abuse and improving quality of life.
While there are a number of options for payee services (i.e. a trusted family member, a community agency) Helping Hearts Payee Services come with all of the services and programs offered by Helping Hearts Foundation and its team of professionals. Our team approach, our commitment to being an advocate and our ease of access make our payee service stand apart from other such programs.
To ensure easy access and the right support for our clients, Helping Hearts Payee Services provides the following:
- Extended hours of operation, including Saturdays with quick reply to emails and phone calls
- Our staff is able to go to the client and handle intake paperwork whether in a hospital, assisted living/board and care, private homes and other facilities
- Developing long term savings strategies for clients and helping to train clients on smart shopping habits
- Being an advocate within the health and social services system to ensure all needed support and benefits are received
- Low monthly fee without added charges for services
Whether you need financial oversight due to medical or mental health issues, are low income or have unlimited funds, live in a private home or group home…whatever your situation, Helping Hearts Payee Services can help meet your needs.